Scale of Fees for 2014
Waterstone College’s fees are structured in the following manner:
1. School Fee: This is the annually-adjusted School Fee, which increases by Phase.
Grade 12 & A Levels are payable over 10 months
2. Development Bond:
Bonds are payable in full not later than the first day of the learner’s schooling at Waterstone.
elapsed since its payment, whichever is the later date.
Development Bond 4th Child: this will be charged at 25% of development bond rate.
Development Bond. The Development Levy is then payable monthly over 10 months from January to October and
is not refundable.
The Development Bond may be paid at a later stage, in which case the non-refundable monthly levies must still be paid until that date, whereupon the Bond may be purchased at the prevailing rate.
Development Bond Refund Notes:
Learners who leave at the end of the year, refunds are payable the following year January when school re-opens.
Any outstanding amounts due to the school will be deducted from the bond and the balance paid out.
3.1. HOSTEL FEES
Weekly boarding fees:
This includes accommodation, meals and prep sessions, from Sunday evening to Friday evening/ Saturday
3.2. HIGH PERFORMANCE PROGRAMME MONTHLY FEES
• Boarding Fees: Only will be added onto school fee account.
• HPP Fees: The term fees for the High Performance Programme of R500 per term, will not be on the school fee
account, and must be paid separately to fees and at the beginning of each term.
1. A non-refundable Application Fee of R300 must accompany all Applications.
2. An Admission Fee of R3 000 is payable to secure a place that is offered to a learner and is offset against the school fees for the child’s first year. This fee is non-refundable if the place is not taken up in that year.
3. Interest will be charged at 2% per month on fees and levies not settled by due date.
4. Payments can be made by cheque, debit order or internet/direct deposits.
5. No cash payments over R 500 for security reasons.